About this product
- DescriptionThis concise, truncated version of Nagy, Varghese and Agarwal's Practical Manual of In Vitro Fertilization is comprised of select practical chapters for a portable, affordable and up-to-date resource. Building and Managing an IVF Laboratory covers a variety of topics, including: - Setting up and running an IVF laboratory - IVF laboratory equipment and culture systems - Organization of the IVF unit - Licensing and regulation in the ART laboratory - Quality control and troubleshooting Practical for both clinicians and researchers alike, Building and Managing an IVF Laboratory brings together all of the need-to-kw information about these important topics in reproductive medicine.
- Author BiographyZsolt Peter Nagy, MD, PhD, HCLD (ABB), EMB (ACE), Scientific and Laboratory Director, Reproductive Biology Associates, Atlanta, GA, USA Alex C. Varghese, PhD, Senior Embryologist, Montreal Reproductive Centre, Montreal, QC, Canada Ashok Agarwal, PhD, HCLD (ABB), EMB (ACE), Director, Center for Reproductive Medicine, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 5 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlex C. Varghese,Ashok Agarwal,Zsolt Peter Nagy
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.