All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential handbook for every information entrepreneur, this is the indispensable guide to launching, managing, and growing an independent research firm. From beginning to end, this newly updated study navigates through every stage of the process--introductory procedures, conducting the company, the ideal marketing methods, and maximizing research. From making key decisions and closing the sale to maintaining good relationships with clients and tapping into powerful information sources beyond the Web, this first-rate collection of tips, tricks, and techniques is the key to building a successful information business.
- Author BiographyMary Ellen Bates is the owner of Bates Information Services, Inc., a company that specializes in providing research and analysis to business professionals. She writes regularly for EContent, ONLINE, and Searcher magazines, and she is the contributing editor for The Information Advisor. She is the author of Mining for Gold on the Internet, The Online Deskbook, Super Searchers Cover the World, and Super Searchers Do Business. She is the coauthor of Researching Online For Dummies. She lives near Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)M. Bates
- PublisherCyberAge Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMedford, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCyberAge Books
- Out-of-print date08/12/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.