All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the design and construction methods imported by the Italian maitres d'oeuvre active in Egypt between the nineteenth and the twentieth centuries, particularly in Alexandria; it also includes an in-depth study of the work of the architect Mario Rossi whose most important work was the design of mosques.
- Author(s)Miriangela Turchiarulo
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Italian
- Place of PublicationRome
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.