All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople living in San Francisco during the 1920s and 1930s are fascinated by the project to build the Golden Gate Bridge the worlds longest suspension bridge yet. Will you: Be a designer of the bridge, working to solve the many challenges created by such an ermous project? Work as a crewmember, accepting the dangers of laboring hundreds of feet in the air above the cold, swirling currents of San Francisco Bay? Experience situations taken from real life. YOU CHOOSE what you'll do next. The choices you make will either lead you to success or to failure.
- Author(s)Blake Hoena
- PublisherCapstone Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleYou Choose: Engineering Marvels
- Place of PublicationMankato, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Weight186 g
- Width134 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.