All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionInterdependence is a basic characteristic of organizations, yet it is only recently that managers, professionals, and employees have begun to appreciate that organizational success depends upon teamwork. This book provides managers, professionals, and employees with a concise and powerful understanding of productive teamwork in organizations.
- Author BiographyDean Tjosvold is Chair Professor of Management at Lingnan University, Hong Kong, and Director of the Cooperative Learning Center. Simon Fraser University awarded him a University Professorship for his research contributions. He has published over 200 articles and fifteen books on cooperation and competition, managing conflict, leadership and power. He is past president of the International Association of Conflict Management and has served on several editorial boards, including the Academy of Management Review and Journal of Organizational Behavior. He is a partner in his family health care business in Minnesota. Mary M. Tjosvold is the founder and CEO of Mary T. Inc., a family-owned organization that develops, owns, and manages rental housing, senior housing, human service programs, home health, and hospice services. She earned her Ph.D. in Education Administration from the University of Minnesota and later completed the Owner/President Management Program at Harvard Business School. Since its beginning in 1976, Mary's various enterprises and companies have grown steadily and now have annual operating revenues in excess of $30 million with over 800 full- and part-time employees. Mary is an advocate and supporter of women in business and has been recognized in several publications as a leading Minnesota businesswoman. Active in community affairs, she serves on executive boards, and is past Chair of the Board of the American Refugee Committee. A leader in her field and a nationally known speaker, Mary T. has given presentations and conducted workshops on productive conflict, cooperation and competition, team organization, entrepreneurship, governance, ethics and corporate culture, and other topics for clients in diverse industries.
- Author(s)Dean Tjosvold,Mary M. Tjosvold
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.