All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeo teaches his cat Pallas all about buildings and structures by applying his kwledge of science to their stone age world. Engaging illustrations and stories provide a fun introduction to science concepts, including ramps, forces and loads, tension, and more. Information boxes accompany each story to explore real applications of buildings and structures in the natural and designed world.
- Author(s)Felicia Law
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleStone Age Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.