All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers thorough coverage of emergencies in dermatology, from the basics of critical care for dermatologic emergencies, to neonatal and pediatric emergencies, infectious emergencies, drug eruptions and HIV-AIDS-related emergencies, among many others.
- Author BiographyDr. Robert Buka is the Section Chief at Mt. Sinai School of Medicine and his particular expertise is in vascular lasers, skin cancer, and acne. He speaks at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology on topics ranging from complex eczema to techniques in dermatologic surgery. His articles have been published in dermatology and plastic surgery textbooks as well as a number of medical research journals. Dr. Uliasz is a clinical instructor of dermatology at Mount Sinai and has published numerous articles and chapters in leading dermatology journals and textbooks, and regularly presents her research at national conferences throughout the country. Dr. Uliasz specializes in both medical and cosmetic dermatology with a special interest in acne, psoriasis, and skin cancer. Dr. Karthik Krishnamurthy Director of Dermatology at Jacobi Medical Center, Director of the Cosmetic Dermatology Clinic at Montefiore Medical Center, and Assistant Professor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, has a special interest in academic dermatology and research. Widely published and a nationally-invited speaker, he is also the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight816 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAnnemarie Uliasz,Karthik Krishnamurthy,Robert L. Buka
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.