All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBulgari is a lavishly illustrated exploration of Italy's greatest jeweller. New photography and archival pictures trace the development of the Bulgari style, a distinctive look that has captivated royalty, movie stars and others for more than a century. This elegant volume will delight anyone in the fields of fashion and jewellery design as well as the many enthusiastic collectors of Bulgari jewels.
- Author BiographyDaniela Mascetti is Director of Sotheby's Jewelry Department and the author of several books on jewelry, including Earrings and The Necklace, both of which were published by Thames & Hudson and co-written with Amanda Triossi, who is also a jewelry expert at Sotheby's.
- Author(s)Amanda Triossi,Daniela Mascetti
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Noteillustrated in colour throughout
- Weight2950 g
- Width245 mm
- Height330 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.