All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe book aims at providing an objective investment picture of Bulgaria. It is based on empirical criteria concerning the attractiveness of Bulgaria as a location for FDI. Additional task of the Thesis is the comparison of Bulgaria's political, macroecomic and legal business environment, the production conditions and market opportunities with two successful Central European countries and with the neighbouring Romania. Part of the analysis included a comprehensive online survey with leading European entrepreneurs and investors. The author presents a well-weighted picture of the positive and negative factors of Bulgaria as a target for Foreign Direct Investment.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Donika Lilova is a project manager in the multimedia industry. She studied Media Management at the Fachhochschule Wiesbaden (University of Applied Sciences), where she graduated in 2007. In 2008 she received her Master's Degree in International Business Administration from the same university.
- Author(s)Donika Lilova
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften Reihe 5: Volks- und Betriebswirtschaft
- Series Part/Volume Number3335
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note4, 4 fig., num. tables
- Weight150 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.