All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBulgaria has a history and culture as rich and diverse as its landscape. From the gold-domed churches of Sofia to the picturesque National Revival houses of Koprivshtitsa, visitors will find an eclectic mix of traditions and architecture. Add to this remote mountain monasteries, medieval fortresses and ancient rock formations, and you'll see that there are opportunities to delve into this country's past at every turn. Fully updated for this second edition, Annie Kay's Bulgaria combines detailed background information with tips on the best hotels and mehanas. Whether hiking through the Rila Mountains in search of a brown bear or simply strolling around Nesebur's harbour, be sure to take this guide with you.
- Author BiographyAnnie Kay first visited Bulgaria in 1974 and has been a regular visitor ever since. She has been the Chairman of the British-Bulgarian Society since 2010, and received an award from the Bulgarian Ministry of Culture in 2013 for her contribution to popularizing Bulgarian culture in Britain. She writes for a variety of magazines on Bulgarian topics and for Mitchell Beazley's best selling Pocket Guide to Wine.
- Author(s)Annie Kay
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight340 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $13.15Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.53
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.