All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out how to select, train, and care for your Bulldog Though originally bred for bull baiting, today's Bulldogs are calm, dignified, and courageous - and make great pets. Whether you're already a Bulldog owner or you're thinking about becoming one, this friendly guide will answer your questions and help you and your Bully live happily ever after. From choosing your dog to training, diet, and health, it's just what you need for Bulldog success! Discover how to Understand the breed and its history Buy or adopt a healthy Bulldog Housetrain your Bulldog and teach basic commands Keep your Bulldog well-groomed and active Watch for breed-specific health problems
- Author BiographySusan Ewing has been in dogs since 1977 and enjoys showing and trying various performance events, with the emphasis on trying. She holds a Master's degree in Television/Radio from Syracuse University and has attended canine seminars at Cornell University. She is a member of the Dog Writers Association of America and of the Cat Writers' Association and is listed in the 2005 edition of Who's Who in America. Ewing has been writing professionally since she was 16 and is the author of several books: The Pembroke Welsh Corgi: Family Friend and Farmhand; The New Owner's Guide to Pembroke Welsh Corgis; The Pug; and The Dachshund. Her column, The Pet Pen, is in The Post-Journal (Jamestown, NY) every Saturday. One of her essays is a part of the book, Cats Do It Better Than People. Her articles have appeared in AKC Gazette, Family Dog, Bloodlines, German Shepherd Dog Review, Good Dog!, Pet Odyssey, Dog Fancy, Dog World, Puppies USA, the national Schipperke Club newsletter, ASPCA's Animal Watch, and Bird Talk. She has been a radio copywriter, owned and operated a boarding kennel, and served as the director of the Lucy-Desi Museum in Jamestown, NY.
- Author(s)Consumer Dummies
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/01/2006
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight377 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.