All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoing to school is a misery for Sean. Whatever he does to avoid the school bully, Mark Thomas and his mates always catch up with him. Then the students join Warrior Kids, a programme that teaches leadership and self-control. So begins a journey for that has a predictable outcome for one boy and a surprise for the other. In this revised vel, first published as Warrior Kids in 2006, Tim Tipene depicts the reality of bullying -- and strategies to address it -- for children on both sides of the problem.
- Author BiographyTim Tipene is the award-winning author of children's picture books and junior novels including Kura Toa: Warrior School, Haere Jack Haere and Taming the Taniwha. A youth and self-defence counsellor, he leads the Warrior Kids programme (outlined in his recent manual, Warrior Kids: Warrior Training for Children). Tim lives with his family in Waitakere, Auckland.
- Author(s)Tim Tipene
- PublisherOratia Media
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationAuckland, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintLibro International
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.