All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis sturdy canine is a cross between the Bulldog and the Mastiff. Originally bred as gamekeeper dogs, this breed is w popular as a pet. This heavily illustrated book avoids technical language while offering sound advice and reliable information to current and soon-to-be pet owners. Written by animal specialists, veterinarians, and trainers, the titles in this series focus on pets of all kinds different dog and cat breeds, birds, fish, reptiles, small animals, yard animals, and even exotic pets. All Pet Owner s Manuals are filled with high-quality photos and instructive line art.
- Author(s)Dan Rice
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleComplete Pet Owner's Manual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight181 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.