All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $38.18Trending at AU $44.62
About this product
- DescriptionThugs, Texts and Rock 'n Roll Everyone wants to be popular, to be the girl guys stare at when she passes by... everyone except Victoria, the school punk. Sporting a ten-inch Mohawk, ripped jeans, black punk t-shirts, and make-up to match, she looks like a tough, 'don't mess with me, ' bully. She's t. She's the victim. Things are upside down at Sunnydale High School. Lily white doesn't mean pure, and being different doesn't mean bad. Fashion queen Tiffany Beaumont, leader of the popular group of girls called the Untouchables, wants to rule the school, to be the most sought after girl, and to decide who survives high school and who doesn't. Thumbs up-you're safe. Thumbs down... well, bad things will happen. Victoria got thumbs down. Bullying, cyber-bullying, assault, and threats are the weapons of choice for the Untouchables. Miserable and alone, Victoria flounders through each school day. At last, she gains the support of two fellow students, and together they form a punk-rock band. But can friendship and music keep a beaten-down girl from the clutches of Tiffany Beaumont and the Untouchables, or will the Fashion Queen and her gang find new ways to torment Victoria? A must read for anyone seeking an escape from those who bully, cyber-bully, and harass.
- Author BiographyBrian Trainor is a retired Saskatoon, Saskatchewan police officer. A recognized expert across Canada in power of attorney frauds, and the financial abuse of seniors, he is also becoming well known across North America as an authority on bullying. He is also the author of the book, Stop Fraud, a guide about different kinds of fraud and how to avoid being victimized. Mark Eisenzimmer is a retired Regina, Saskatchewan police officer, with experience in child abuse investigations; sex crimes; and hostage negotiation. Outside of police work, he has written dramas for a children's television drama series, Incredible Story Studio, which aired on YTV (Canada), Discovery (USA), and Disney (Europe). Of these TV dramas, one received an award as best half-hour drama.
- Author(s)MR Brian Trainor
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.