About this product
- DescriptionBilly, the bully, is a Canada Goose that chooses to bully the new Pekin ducklings on the pond in this fifth book of the Duck Ponder Series, Bully, Be Gone!. This bully is t successful because Barney and Betty depend on Jesus' example of faith to arm themselves against Billy's devilish demands. Dazed by Betty and Barney's conviction to God's promises, Billy's heart is softened by their example contrary to the cowardly behavior he previously demonstrated as an arrogant bully. God promises never to give us more than we can bear. Trust Him in the most difficult times and he will shower you with blessings. This author hopes that you enjoy the photographic illustrations throughout these pages she is privileged to share as a way to display God's message of love and hope. Ponder this facts are scattered on the pages of this book in order to enlighten the reader to characteristics of the featured species. A Quack with Jack questionnaire is included on the last page of each book of the Duck Ponder Series to initiate coversation with your child regarding their own experience with bullying. Jack's encouragement in this segment enables the reader to overcome their personal circumstances by finding victory through in words of God.
- Author(s)Patty J Keith
- PublisherPattys Blooming Words
- Date of Publication10/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleDuck Ponder
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPattys Blooming Words
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brent a Wright
- Photographer(s)Patty J Keith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.