All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShe's big. She's smart. She's mean. She's the bully on the bus. She picks on me and I don't like it. But I don't kw how to make her stop. The bully on the bus taunts seven-year-old Leroy, then silences him with threats of worse to come. To distract him, his teacher introduces him to the adventures in The Big Bad Book of Fairytales. Hidden throughout are the clues that Leroy needs to overcome the bullying taunts once and for all.
- Author BiographyKathryn Apel is the author of the rhyming picture book This is the Mud! and the chapter book Fencing with Fear.
- Author(s)Kathryn Apel
- PublisherUniversity of Queensland Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Lucia
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUniversity of Queensland Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight144 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $15.99
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $46.25
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.