Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive resource which sets forth the laws and developments on workplace bullying, violence, harassment, discrimination and stress in over 50 countries worldwide. Occupational health and safety laws have long dealt with physical risks, and psychological risks are w being treated similarly. The costs of bullying, violence, and discrimination at work are huge and far-reaching. This resource will aid those in the legal, human resources, health and safety, and management fields stay abreast of laws and developments. Academics will also benefit.
- Author BiographyEllen Pinkos Cobb, J.D. a Senior Regulatory & Legal Analyst at the Isosceles Group in Boston, MA, has many years of experience in the employment discrimination law field, and has spent the last three years extensively focusing on workplace psychosocial issues including bullying and harassment.
- Author(s)Ellen Pinkos Cobb Jd
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.