About this product
- DescriptionThe media bombards kids with facts and advice about keeping healthy. Most kids want to make up their own minds about the issues that affect them, but first they need to kw the facts. This series looks at the benefits and disadvantages of various lifestyle choices, exploring how our choices affect us in the short term as well as the long term.
- Author(s)Joanne Mattern
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication04/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleReal Deal
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date22/09/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width55 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.