All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine walking around with a kt in your stomach, each day, every day. That's how many victims of bullying feel. Others suffer more - and take their own lives. So is bullying rmal? This book shows how to understand and deal with the bullying that occurs everyday in streets, schools, and the digital world, exploding some myths along the way.
- Author BiographyLori is a Chicago-based freelance writer. She has written several nonfiction books for children, among various other projects on many different topics. Prior to her work as an author, Lori was a public relations specialist and events planner for a large book retailer.
- Author(s)Lori Hile
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleTeen Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.62Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $43.23Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.