All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo one wants to be picked on, pushed around, threatened, or teased. With practical suggestions and humor, kids will learn to stop bullying in its tracks. Refreshed to reflect the latest research, this updated classic reassures kids that it s t their fault if they are bullied and describes realistic ways to become Bully-Proof. It shows how bystanders can stand up for others and how to get help in dangerous situations. Even kids who bully will find ideas they can use to get along with others and feel good about themselves without making other people miserable.
- Author BiographyTrevor Romain is an award-winning author and illustrator as well as a sought-after motivational speaker. His books have sold more than a million copies worldwide and have been published in eighteen different languages. For more than twenty years, Trevor has traveled to schools, hospitals, summer camps, and military bases throughout the world, delivering stand-up comedy with inspirational self-help messages to hundreds of thousands of school-age children. He has been the keynote speaker at numerous education and mental health conferences and has appeared regularly on national and international media outlets. Trevor is the former president of the American Childhood Cancer Organization and is well known for his work with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the United Nations, UNICEF, USO, and the Comfort Crew for Military Kids, which he co-founded. Trevor lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Trevor Romain
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Width130 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Mark
- Edition StatementRevised & Updated ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.