All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlarm. Breakfast. Bus. Bio. Spanish. Socials. Study. Lunch. Calc. Humanities. Bell. And THEN the day starts. Knee pads, ponytail. Full court. No drama. But drama is just the beginning when senior Annette Reylds recruits incoming freshman Payton Moore to play for the varsity team. Payton quickly finds that her superior basketball talent doesn't translate to the volleyball court, resulting in a divided team and a rift between Payton and her best friend Renika, whose natural ability for volleyball earns her a starting position on the varsity team. Will Payton get it together in time to help her team make it to State or will she be left behind while Renika gets Bumped Up?
- Author BiographyPam comes from a long line of volleyball lovers including her four brothers who all played for their college teams and her father who was a coach. Pam has spent the past two years travelling as a physical therapist with a beach volleyball competition circuit. She figures what better way to semi-retire than to travel from one beach to another, watching the sport she loves. In her spare time she is an avid snorkeler and she loves kayaking and walking the beach with her husband of almost 20 years.
- Author(s)Pam Greer
- PublisherLechner Syndications
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLechner Syndications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight253 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.