All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle Bunchy lives all alone with her grandmother in a cottage in the country. It's quite a long walk to the village and Bunchy is too young for school yet so she has one to play with. But Bunchy is never lonely because she has her own very special friends - the pastry girl, the Scribbles family, the naughty clothes-peg people and the little wooden sailor-doll. Set in a by-gone era, here are ten stories written with warmth and affection, by the author of Milly-Molly-Mandy.
- Author BiographyJoyce Lankester Brisley (1896 - 1978) wrote and drew books from an early age; she had her first fairy story published in a children's paper at the age of thirteen. She studied at art school and, when she was twenty, had pictures hung in the Royal Academy. The Milly-Molly-Mandy series became her most well-loved and famous creation.
- Author(s)Joyce Lankester Brisley
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleA Puffin Book
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight96 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.