All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionWe offer these texts bundled together at a discount for your students.Ravitch: Qualitative Research Focused on developing the theoretical, methodological, and conceptual kwledge needed to engage in rigorous, valid, and respectful qualitative research, this introductory text presents the field of qualitative research in a unique and meaningful way. The book helps readers understand what the authors call criticality in qualitative research by communicating the foundations and processes of qualitative research with clarity and simplicity while still capturing its complexity. Packed with real-life examples of questions, issues, and situations that stem from the authors' and their students' research, the book humanizes the qualitative research endeavor, illustrates the types of scenarios that arise, and emphasizes the importance of actively considering paradigmatic values throughout every stage of the research process. In every chapter, the authors illustrate the qualitative research process as decidedly ideological, political, and subjective using themes of criticality, reflexivity, collaboration, and rigor.Janesick: Stretching Exercises for Qualitative Researchers, 4e In the new Fourth Edition of her inventive, one-of-a-kind book, author Valerie J. Janesick uses dance, yoga, and meditation metaphors to help researchers tap into the intuitive and creative side of their research. In every chapter, stretching exercises help readers develop, practice, and hone fieldwork skills and vital habits of mind such as observation, interviewing, writing, and analysis. While reading the book and working through the exercises, readers can complete a researcher's reflective journal--an invaluable tool that will remain useful throughout their careers. Please contact your Sales Representative for more information.
- Author(s)Dr Sharon M Ravitch
- PublisherSage Publications, Inc
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSage Publications, Inc
- Weight1315 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.