All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo her friends and family, Joy Wildman-McInnis had it all: a handsome, ambitious husband, a fulfilling career, loving friends and family and a beautiful home in the suburbs of Ottawa. In public, Joy works tirelessly to maintain the facade of the happy suburbanite, but in private, she is miserable. Her friends have all moved on in their relationships, but Joy feels that her marriage to James has stagnated. To make matters worse, she kws that he is less than truthful about his habits. She yearns to start a family, but the convoluted circumstances of her life have all but killed that dream. With her biological clock ticking, she must w find the strength to put on ather brave face as societal pressure builds around her. As her desires and her worries threaten to consume her, Joy finds herself caught on a roller coaster of emotions, fears and despair. To Joy, the worst thing about being lied to is kwing that she's t worth the truth. She kws that something must change-but wonders if she is strong eugh to make the biggest decision of her life. Just how much is she willing to sacrifice to regain her dignity, her true happiness and her dreams of motherhood?
- Author(s)Nadia Thornton
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.