About this product
- DescriptionIt's crunch time in Bungawitta. The land's as dry as a dead galah, there's rain in sight, and only twelve people left in town. Nobody can make it rain. But a shower of money would help keep Bungawitta alive. And a festival would attract city tourists with money to spend, Jay's sure of it. But can twelve people, two dogs and a Shetland pony put on a proper festival?
- Author(s)Emily Rodda
- PublisherScholastic Australia
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationGosford
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOmnibus Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Craig Smith
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.