All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionTreats so tasty you won't believe they're gluten-free (and vegan!). Gluten-free, vegan baking doesn't have a great reputation. It's best kwn for sorry substitutes-muffins that might make a better doorstop than breakfast treat, or cupcakes with runny, dripping icing. Ashley Wittig had been a life-long baker before she went vegan in 2008, and she was determined that a lack of eggs and butter wasn't going to keep her from her favorite treats. So she stationed herself in her kitchen with a mission: to recreate the cookies, muffins and cupcakes she loved without any animal products or gluten. She experimented and tested until each recipe was perfect-the cookies were chewy, the muffins perfectly moist and dense and the cupcakes light as air. Together with her partner, Kevin MacAllister, she started selling her treats at farmer's markets on the weekend, but the reaction was so positive that they quickly decided to open a full-time bakery: Bunner's Bake Shop was born. Three years later, having been voted Toronto's Best Bakery, Bunner's is ready to share their delicious recipes with the whole country. Now anyone, anywhere can make their signature Cinnamon Buns, frost up a delicious French Toast Cupcake, slice into a Pumpkin Cheesecake or serve up an I-Can't-Believe-It's-Gluten-Free Pizza Crust. With Bunner's Bake Shop you don't have to apologize for GF and vegan baking-you can show it off as you enjoy and share delectable treats perfect for every occasion.
- Author BiographyAshley Wittig and Kevin MacAllister are the founders and owners of Bunner's Bake Shop in Toronto. They opened their first location in Toronto's Junction neighborhood in 2010, and have now opened a second location in the fall of 2013.
- Author(s)Ashley Wittig,Kevin MacAllister
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight793 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.