All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReturning to his family's estate for his grandfather's funeral, thirty-something bachelor Daikichi is floored to discover that the old man had an illegitimate child with a much younger lover! Needless to say, the rest of the family is shocked and embarrassed by this turn of events, and t one of them wants anything to do with the little girl, who refuses to say a word. In a fit of angry spontaneity, Daikichi decides to adopt her! But is living with an overgrown teenager who can barely take care of himself the key to making Rin come out of her shell?
- Author BiographyYumi Unita debuted professionally in Hakusensha's YOUNG ANIMAL magazine in 1998 and has enjoyed a long and successful career working in various genres. Her series BUNNY DROP was serialized in Shodensha's FEEL YOUNG magazine from October 2005 to April 2011.
- Author(s)Yumi Unita
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYen Press
- Content NoteIntegrated: 180, b/w drawings
- Weight284 g
- Width213 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.13Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.