All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing about 140 coloured illustrations by various Chinese artists and six essays whose themes range from the sociohistorical impact of Mao to the visual representation of trauma and memories, this work brings a multidimensional view to our understanding of the influence of the Cultural Revolution on contemporary China.
- Author BiographyDr Jiang Jiehong (Joshua) has lived and worked in Birmingham since 1998. Jiang's recent research and curatorial projects include an international symposium The Visual Legacy of the Chinese Cultural Revolution in Contemporary Art (Birmingham, 2004), and contemporary art exhibitions Collective Space (Hong Kong, 2005) and Collective Identity (Manchester and Hong Kong, 2007), which were supported by awards from the Art and Humanity Research Council UK (2003-04, 2006-07). Jiang has recently set up a Centre for Chinese Visual Arts (CCVA), based at UCE Birmingham Institute of Art and Design, where he is also responsible for postgraduate teaching and research degree supervision.
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Note135 illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width183 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJiehong Jiang
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.