Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionA manual for the lover of good burgundy which takes the reader through various growers and properties. The book is divided into three parts - growers, vineyards and wines, and concentrates on the importance of the producer. The author assesses the vintages from 1945 to 1989 and includes tasting tes and ratings. The author is the editor and publisher of The Wine Advocate , an independent consumer's guide to wine, and has also written Bordeaux and The Wine Buyer's Guide .
- Author(s)Robert Parker
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/1991
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date13/11/1997
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1474 g
- Width165 mm
- Height243 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.