Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $17.21Free postage
- AU $19.09Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe next in the bestselling series of psychological thrillers featuring Carson Ryder, the detective with a unique perspective on serial killers Soon after witnessing the escape of violent psychopath Bobby Crayline from prison, Alabaman detective Carson Ryder takes a rare break in the mountains. But his vacation is interrupted when an anymous phone call summons him to the scene of a grisly murder. With more savage killings, and the heavy-handed FBI only inflaming the situation, Ryder and local detective Donna Cherry sift through the increasingly bizarre clues. Is there more than one killer on the loose? And how does Carson's clinically insane brother, Jeremy, w on the run, fit into the picture? It is down to Ryder to unearth horrors from the past that others believe should remain buried...
- Author BiographyJack Kerley worked in advertising and teaching before becoming a full-time novelist. He lives in Newport, Kentucky, but also spends a good deal of time in Southern Alabama, the setting for his Carson Ryder series, starting with 'The Hundredth Man'. He is married with two children.
- Author(s)J. A. Kerley
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCarson Ryder
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight280 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.