Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.02+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the colorful history of Texas includes legends of outlaw loot, pirate hoards, buried mines, and Santa Anna's lost pack-train carrying gold. This book contains 31 legends ranging from lost fortunes of Native Americans, French pirates, Spanish explorers, and Mexican soldiers to the early exploits of German and Scotch-Irish settlers. These unique tales from the people of the Lone Star State highlight their adventures and struggles in search of lost mines and forgotten treasures.
- Author BiographyW.C. Jameson Bio: W.C. Jameson is the award-winning and best-selling author of more than seventy books and over 1,500 articles and essays. In addition, he is an accomplished songwriter and performer, having recorded five albums of his original music and acted in five films. He has written the soundtracks for four films, and wrote and performed in the musical, Whatever Happened to the Outlaw, Jesse James? Jameson is the best-selling treasure author in the world. Perhaps he is known best, as the creator of the popular Buried Treasures of America series for August House. His success and fame as a professional treasure hunter has led to appearances on television's Unsolved Mysteries, the Travel Channel, the Discovery Channel, Nightline, and National Public Radio. He also consulted with the production team for the highly successful feature film, National Treasure, starring Nicholas Cage. One of Jameson's most popular books is Billy the Kid: Beyond the Grave, a regional bestseller. This controversial book presents stunning evidence that the famous outlaw, Billy the Kid, was not killed by Sheriff Pat Garrett in 1881 but went on to live an adventurous and productive life for the next sixty-nine years. Jameson has won numerous awards for his writing from a number of professional associations. A nationally recognized and honored author, he has served as a judge for several prestigious literary competitions. When not on an expedition or writing a book, Jameson tours the country performing his music at folk festivals, colleges and universities, concert halls, and roadhouses.
- Author(s)W C Jameson
- PublisherAugust House Publishers
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBuried Treasures
- Place of PublicationLittle Rock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAugust House Publishers
- Weight268 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.