All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa is a miniature city with homes, hotels, restaurants, stores, and even a lake!
- Author(s)Michelle Lee
- PublisherScobre Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow Did They Build That?
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScobre Press
- Weight249 g
- Width185 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.