All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of Burkitt's lymphoma is w in its 6 decade beginning with its discovery by Dr. Dennis Burkitt in equatorial Africa in the mid to late 1950's. A large body of information is available which provides a current understanding of the underlying molecular changes that are linked to the initiation and development of Burkitt's lymphoma. This proposed volume will provide a comprehensive view of Burkitt's Lymphoma from the diagsis to potential animal models for this disease and include a view from physicians who have a up close view of the patients in populations where the disease is rampant. We expect that this will be an excellent resource for medical students and faculty as well as educated laypersons who have a person interest in the disease.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Cancer Research
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight672 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byErle S. Robertson
- Contained items statementContains Book and Online resource
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.