All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $37.42Free postage
- AU $37.44Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionA -nsense plan that has been proven and tested by more than 300,000 people in 154 countries. Whether you want to shed 10 pounds or 100, whether you want to build muscle or just look more toned, this book is the original bible of fitness that shows you how to get permanent results the safe, healthy, and natural way. Do you want to shed fat and sculpt a new body shape at the same time?Do you want a program without gimmicks, hype, or quick fixes?Do you want a program guaranteed to work, matter how old you are or what kind of shape you re in w? For twenty-five years, industry veteran and bestselling author Tom Venuto has built a reputation as one of the world s most respected fat-loss experts. In Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle kwn by fans as the bible of fat loss Tom reveals the body transformation secrets of the leanest people in the world. This is t a diet and it s t just a weight-loss program; this is a breakthrough system to change your life and get you leaner, stronger, fitter, and healthier with the latest discoveries in exercise and nutrition science. Inside, you ll discover: - The simple but powerful LEAN formula, revealing the four crucial elements of body transformation success. - The New Body 28 (TNB-28): a four-week training plan for sculpting lean muscle, plus a quick start primer workout perfect for beginners - A lifestyle program that s more flexible and easier than ever to follow, even if you are busy, have dietary restrictions, or have never worked out before. - The motivation strategies it takes to stick with your plan. Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle is t about getting as ripped as a fitness model or becoming a bodybuilder like Tom did (unless you want to); it s about using their secrets to achieve your own personal goals. You are sure to call it your fitness bible for many years to come.
- Author BiographyTOM VENUTO is a fat-loss expert, transformation coach and bestselling author. Tom holds a degree in exercise science and has worked in the fitness industry since 1989, including fourteen years as a personal trainer. He promotes all-natural, healthy strategies for burning fat and building muscle, and as a lifetime steroid-free bodybuilder, he s been there and done it himself. Tom blends the latest science with a realistic, commonsense approach to transforming your body forever.
- Author(s)Tom Venuto
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Weight748 g
- Width198 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.