All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionPublished on the occasion of the 10th Gwangju Biennale, Burning Down the House, is a generously illustrated catalogue documenting the exhibition and its many new commissions. Exploring the process of burning and transformation, a cycle of obliteration and renewal witnessed throughout history, the 10th Gwangju Biennale focuses on the capacity of art to critique the establishment through an exploration of sound, movement and dramatic performance. Curated by Jessica Morgan, Burning Down the House offers a parama of the efforts made by contemporary artists to address personal and public issues through individual and collective engagement. This volume features the work of 102 international artists, including Miuk Lim, Jeremy Deller, Allora & Calzadilla, George Condo, Dominique Gonzalez-Foerster, Jane Alexander, Lubaina Himid, Stewart Uoo, Okin Collective, Pierre Huyghe,Urs Fischer, Enna Bae, Teresa Kittler, Fatos Ustek and Emilia Valdes.
- Author(s)Jessica Morgan,Yun Jang-Hyeon
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Weight890 g
- Width175 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.