Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionBehind the happy picture of animals as pets, as entertainment, as humankind's helpers and friends, there lies a fearsome and often hidden reality of animals as killers. It is this darker side of man's contact with animals that Edward R. Ricciuti, author, science journalist, hunter, and environmentalist, explores in this book.
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication21/02/2000
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Out-of-print date28/12/2007
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight310 g
- Width151 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMark Salis
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.