Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionA look at the iconic 1970s fashion chain and the influence the designs of the 1970s have on fashion today. Bus Stop was one of the key fashion stores of the 1970s. In this book, Lee Bender, the founder of Bus Stop, looks at how the shops and their distinctive fashion designs developed and how fashion today is influenced by this era of design. The result is a book that will appeal t only to people interested in the fashions of the 1970s, but also to current students interested in developing their own lines and working with vintage designs.
- Author BiographyLee Bender was the founder, designer and driving force in the Bus Stop chain of fashion stores, and she is still designing and teaching fashion today.
- Author(s)Lee Bender
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note250, full colour throughout
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.