All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionInternational Federation for Information Processing The IFIP series publishes state-of-the-art results in the sciences and techlogies of information and communication. The scope of the series includes: foundations of computer science; software theory and practice; education; computer applications in techlogy; communication systems; systems modeling and optimization; information systems; computers and society; computer systems techlogy; security and protection in information processing systems; artificial intelligence; and human-computer interaction. Proceedings and post-proceedings of referred international conferences in computer science and interdisciplinary fields are featured. These results often precede journal publication and represent the most current research. The principal aim of the IFIP series is to encourage education and the dissemination and exchange of information about all aspects of computing. For more information about the 300 other books in the IFIP series, please visit springeronline.com. For more information about IFIP, please visit www.ifip.or.at.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/05/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 180
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJan Pries-Heje,Janice DeGross,Lars Mathiassen,Richard Baskerville
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.