All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis tutorial for data analysts new to SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Enterprise Miner provides valuable experience using powerful statistical software to complete the kinds of business analytics common to most industries. Today's businesses increasingly use data to drive decisions that keep them competitive. Many data analysts, although talented with respect to business and statistics, lack the kw-how to perform business analytics with advanced statistical software. Business Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Enterprise Miner is a beginner's guide with clear, illustrated, step-by-step instructions that will lead you through examples based on business case studies. You will formulate the business objective, manage the data, and perform analyses that you can use to optimize marketing, risk, and customer relationship management, as well as business processes and human resources.
- Author BiographyOlivia Parr-Rud, an internationally recognized expert in predictive analytics, business intelligence, and innovative leadership, founded the SAS Data Mining Users Group, having been a SAS user since 1991 and a SAS instructor and conference presenter for many years. She hosts the popular VoiceAmerica Business radio show Quantum Business Insights (www.quantumbusinessinsights.com) and is a thought leader in the integration of analytic tools and leadership practices to optimize performance and organizational agility. Her predictive analytics research founded her first book, Data Mining Cookbook: Modeling for Marketing, Risk and Customer Relationship Management (Wiley 2000), which unveiled links between the global economy and organizational dynamics, a topic featured in her second book, Business Intelligence Success Factors: Tools for Aligning Your Business in a Global Economy (Wiley and SAS Institute Inc. 2009). Her current research will develop a model that tracks the alignment of business intelligence with human intelligence. Parr-Rud holds a B.A. in mathematics and an M.S. in statistics. In addition to public speaking, she offers training and consulting in both predictive analytics and business leadership, with clients that include numerous Fortune 500 companies. For more, visit www.oliviagroup.com.
- Author(s)Olivia Parr-Rud
- PublisherSAS Institute
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAS Institute
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.