All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a comprehensive overview of enterprise architecture management with a specific focus on the business aspects. While recent approaches to enterprise architecture management have dealt mainly with aspects of information techlogy, this book covers all areas of business architecture from business motivation and models to business execution. The book provides examples of how architectural thinking can be applied in these areas, thus combining different perspectives into a consistent whole. In-depth experiences from end-user organizations help readers to understand the abstract concepts of business architecture management and to form blueprints for their own professional approach. Business architecture professionals, researchers, and others working in the field of strategic business management will benefit from this comprehensive volume and its hands-on examples of successful business architecture management practices.
- Author BiographyDaniel Simon is a Managing Partner with Scape Consulting GmbH in Cologne, Germany. Before, he served as an enterprise architect at a large insurance group, following several years as a consultant and trainer specializing in enterprise architecture management and IT portfolio management. Across these years he has gained practical experience in several industries and with various business functions. He holds a PhD from the University of Cologne and has authored several works on enterprise architecture management, including ones focusing on the use of business architecture. He also holds several subject-related certifications and is a frequent speaker at events on architecture management. Christian Schmidt is a Managing Partner with Scape Consulting GmbH in Frankfurt, Germany. He has a long-standing experience in establishing, optimizing, and supporting enterprise architecture management practices within end-user organizations. Before launching Scape in 2011, he has been working as a consultant, project manager, architect, and software engineer within various industries including banking, (re-) insurance, and pharmaceutics. Over the years, he has authored a number of publications on enterprise architecture and complexity management. He holds a PhD in Business Administration and a Diploma in Information Systems from Darmstadt University of Technology, Germany.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note78 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight637 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChristian Schmidt,Daniel Simon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.