Business Buyout Agreements: Plan Now for Retirement, Death, Divorce or Owner Disagreements by Bethany K Laurence, Anthony Mancuso (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.98+ AU $1.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness Buyout Agreements walks you through the creation of a legal contract -- a sort of premarital agreement for your business -- that protects everyone's interests. This book will help you create documents to help ensure a smooth transition following someone's departure. Clarify: . when co-owners can sell their interest. the circumstances when someone must sell. who can buy into the business. what price will be paid This edition of Business Buyout Agreements is updated to incorporate changes to estate tax law and discounts for small business valuation. Plus, it includes a complete business buyout agreement as an example. Forms are available to download at lo.com.
- Author BiographyAnthony Mancuso is a corporations and limited liability company expert. He graduated from Hastings College of Law in San Francisco, is a member of the California State Bar, writes books and software in the fields of corporate and LLC law, and studies advanced business taxation at Golden Gate University in San Francisco. He has also been a consultant for Silicon Valley EDA (Electronic Design Automation) companies. He is the author of several Nolo books on forming and operating corporations (both profit and nonprofit) and limited liability companies. His titles include Incorporate Your Business, How to Form a Nonprofit Corporation (national and California editions), Form Your Own Limited Liability Company, The Corporate Records Handbook, and LLC or Corporation? His books have shown over a quarter of a million businesses and organizations how to form a corporation or LLC. Bethany K. Laurence joined Nolo as a legal editor in 1997. She holds a law degree from University of California, Hastings College of the Law, a B.A. degree from Boston University and is a member of the California State Bar. Laurence has combined her legal and financial expertise to edit many Nolo small business books and online software applications over the years. She is the co-author of Business Buyout Agreements: A Step-by-Step Guide for Co-Owners & Save Your Small Business: 10 Crucial Strategies to Survive Hard Times or Close Down & Move On. Laurence also blogs on small business strategies and legal information for business owners on Nolo's Small Business Legal Blog. Over the last decade she has been active on the board of directors of several local environmental and educational nonprofit organizations.
- Author(s)Anthony Mancuso,Bethany K Laurence
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date05/01/2017
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement6th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.