All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunication at work just got easier We live in an age when the number of ways in which we communicate in business is constantly increasing. Years ago, we simply had face-to-face communication, phone and letter. Now we also have more, including email, websites, blogs...and yet, if we are honest, alongside this increase in the ways in which we communicate has come a decrease in the level of effective communication. This book is full of positive guidelines to help you communicate more effectively. You may t be able to change the way your company or organization works, but you can change the way in which you work. Whether you choose to read it in a week or in a single sitting, Business Communication In A Week is your fastest route to success: - Sunday: Kw your aims. Who are you writing to/for? What is your message? What response do you want those you are communicating with to make? - Monday: Listen carefully as colleagues explain the challenges they are facing. When you listen, you show you value your colleagues as individuals. - Tuesday: Write clearly. Think creatively about what you want to express, organize your thoughts and then draft and edit your email or report. - Wednesday: Organize better meetings. The key to a successful meeting lies in its preparation, especially why you are holding it, who needs to be present and what you will consider. - Thursday: Give successful presentations. Prepare well, kwing your audience and your key messages, backed up if necessary by useful visual aids. - Friday: Build strong working relationships. Good working relationships are the glue that holds an organization together. How can you cultivate stronger working relationships? - Saturday: Engage effectively online by building - and maintaining - an accessible website and networking by means of social media.
- Author BiographyMartin Manser has been a leading communication trainer for many years. His books on written communication have been on bestseller lists, and he has taught a range of courses at London College of Communication and at many global organisations.
- Author(s)Martin Manser
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight114 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.