All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany companies and organizations have found it difficult to develop creative skills. The authors argue that while individuals have inherent creativity there are a number of assassins or barriers that block individual creative development. This bold new approach to creativity enhancement will focus upon how to remove this block of barriers and create conditions under which creativity can flourish.
- Author BiographyARTHUR GOGATZ is Associate Professor at the University of Nancy, France, Visiting Professor at the City University of Hong Kong and National Economics University, Hanoi, Vietnam and Associate Professor at the University of Los Andes, Bogota, Colombia. He is a former New York advertising art director/creative director/account executive. He has written newspaper articles on creativity in business and motion picture screenplays. REUBEN MONDEJAR is Associate Professor at the City University of Hong Kong where he is Director/Programme Leader on the Master's Programme in Global Business Management. He was formerly Tutor in Southeast Asian Studies at Harvard University and Associate of the Center for International Affairs at Harvard, USA. He has held visiting academic appointments at Balliol College, Oxford and St Edmund's and Wolfson, Cambridge, UK. He was visiting fellow at the IFO Research Institute, Munich and Kiel Institut fur Welwirtschaft in Germany. He is a regular commentator and analyst for international news providers including CNCB, Star TV Asia, BBC and CNN.
- Author(s)Arthur Gogatz,Reuben Mondejar
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication27/10/2004
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight617 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.