All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusinesses are frequently under attack by rivals and antagonists, and their reputations can be ruined by false websites, hacking and rumor-mongering online. Debbie Elicksen, an experienced author on digital issues, guides businesses with a step-by-step plan to protect their brands and deal with cyberbullies.
- Author BiographyDebbie Elicksen is a Social Media Publicist, Marketing Strategist, and Content Creator with experience working with high profile celebrities, communications, media, and publishing. She co-hosts the web show Virtual Newsmakers with Cynthia K. Seymour, and has written and published 11 books, including Self-Counsel Press titles: Publishing & Marketing in the Digital Age and Self-Publishing 101. www.businesscyberbullying.com.
- Author(s)Debbie Elicksen
- PublisherSelf-Counsel Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleSelf-Counsel Business (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNorth Vancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintSelf-Counsel Press
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.