All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness Driven Information Systems, 4e discusses various business initiatives first and how techlogy supports those initiatives second. The premise for this unique approach is that business initiatives should drive techlogy choices. Every discussion first addresses the business needs and then addresses the techlogy that supports those needs. This updated edition provides the foundation that will enable students to achieve excellence in business through its updated case studies, closing cases, techlogy plug-ins, expanded IT topics, and new project management content. Business Driven Information Systems is designed to give students the ability to understand how information techlogy can be a point of strength for an organization, and McGraw-Hill's online learning and assessment solution, Connect MIS, helps students apply this kwledge. For more information on Baltzan, Business Driven Information Systems, 4e, please visit: website. For more information on Connect, please visit: connect.mcgraw-hill.com. For more information on SIMnet for Office 2013, please visit website.
- Author BiographyPaige Baltzan teaches in the Department of Information Technology and Electronic Commerce at the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver. She holds a B.S.B.A. specializing in Accounting/MIS from Bowling Green State University and an M.B.A. specializing in MIS from the University of Denver. Paige also teaches online at Strayer University. She is the co-author of several books, including Business Driven Technology, Essentials of Business Driven Information Systems, I-Series, and a contributor to Management Information Systems for the Information Age. Before joining the Daniels College faculty in 1999, Paige spent several years working for a large telecommunications company and an international consulting firm where she participated in client engagements in the United States, as well as South America and Europe. Paige lives in Lakewood, Colorado, with her husband, Tony, and daughters, Hannah and Sophie. Amy Phillips insegna presso il Daniels College of Business, University of Denver.
- Author(s)Amy Phillips,Paige Baltzan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Out-of-print date13/12/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight1009 g
- Width213 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.