All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book begins with the basics of communication and sentence structure in English, and leads the reader step by step through to the formal report writing and public speaking, with the aim of improving the reader's speaking, listening, reading and writing skills essential in today's global business world. The book is designed for intermediate level students and readers, and those at the advanced level who wish to give a final polish to their skills. It is suitable both for classroom use and self-study, adopting a hand-on approach to learning. Language learning is a living process; through the many exercises and tasks in the book, the reader will have ample opportunity to practice and learn the art of communication.
- Author BiographyThe Management Development Center of Hong Kong (MDC) was set up by the Vocational Training Council in 1984 with the main purpose of developing, promoting and extending managerial effectiveness in Hong Kong. Since its inception, it has researched extensively in the field of management development, producing and publishing a wide range of publications, training packages and self-study aids. The Case Clearing House of Hong Kong is a division of the MDC.
- Author(s)The Management Development Centre of Hong Kong
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/1999
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.