All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Introduction to Business courses. Focus on the Practical Skills and Important Developments in Business The recent events in domestic and global ecomies are presenting unprecedented challenges, excitement, and disappointments for business-and a need for a change in Introduction to Business courses and texts. Business Essentials captures the widespread significance of these developments and presents their implications on businesses today. The Eleventh Edition includes new real-world examples and research findings, helping students to see how entrepreneurs are putting into practice the concepts that they are learning, and making this text the most current and relevant one available on the market today. MyBizLab(R) t included. Students, if MyBizLab is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. MyBizLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information. MyBizLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product designed to personalize learning and improve results. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, students are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts.
- Author(s)Ricky W. Griffin,Ronald J. Ebert
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight1364 g
- Width217 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementGlobal ed. of 11th revised ed.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.