All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese readings grew out of the author's monthly column on business ethics in the business section of the Athens Banner-Herald newspaper. Written in an open and engaging style, the book features topics that are timely, each followed by several thought provoking discussion questions. The book includes readings on the current financial crisis in order to challenge today's students to confront the ecomic reality in which they will have to live. An excellent addition to any Business Ethics course.
- Author BiographyArchie B. Carroll has served on the faculty of the Terry College of Business, University of Georgia since 1972. Positions he has held include President of the Society for Business Ethics, Chair of the Social Issues in Management Division of the Academy of Management, and Fellow of both the Academy of Management and Southern Management Association. He recently completed terms on the Editorial Review Boards of Business Ethics Quarterly, Journal of Management, and Business and Society.
- Author(s)Archie B. Carroll
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.