All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with real-life examples of business decisions gone awry, the 7th Edition of BUSINESS ETHICS: CASE STUDIES AND SELECTED READINGS, International Edition explores the complex issues of business ethics from the leaders' perspectives. This best-selling text offers a rare collection of readings which examines the business decision-making processes of many types of leaders, while revealing some of the common factors that push them over ethical lines they might t otherwise cross. A combination of short and long cases, readings, hypothetical situations, and current ethical dilemmas, BUSINESS ETHICS: CASE STUDIES AND SELECTED READINGS, International Edition provides a stimulating and thorough basis for evaluating business ethics, and encourages stronger values in future business leaders.
- Author BiographyMarianne M. Jennings, Emeritus Professor of Legal and Ethical Studies, has taught at the WP Carey School of Business, Arizona State University since 1977. She has six textbooks and four monographs in circulation in the areas of business ethics, ethical culture, and legal environment. She was director of the Lincoln Center for Applied Ethics from 1995 to 1999. Ms. Jennings has worked with government agencies, professional organizations, colleges and universities, and Fortune 100 companies on ethics training and culture. She is a contributing editor of Corporate Finance Review and Real Estate Law Journal. Two of her books have been named Library Journal's book of the year. Her books have been translated into three languages. Her book, THE SEVEN SIGNS OF ETHICAL COLLAPSE, was published by St Martin's Press and has been used as both an audit tool and a primer by numerous organizations for creating and sustaining an ethical culture. In 2011, she was named one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders by Trust Across America and in 2012, she was named one of the 100 most influential people in business ethics by Ethisphere magazine. Ms. Jennings served on the board of directors for Arizona Public Service (now Pinnacle West), the owner of the Palo Verde Nuclear Station, from 1987 through 2000. She has served on INPO's advisory council since 2005. In 2015, she was named an affiliated scholar with the Center for the Study of Economic Liberty at Arizona State University. She conducts ethics training and ethical culture assessments for businesses, including Fortune 100 companies, government agencies, professional associations, and nonprofit organizations.
- Author(s)Marianne Jennings
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1105 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement7th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.