All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn these poetic meditations, Gerard Straub probes the depths of his soul and the heart of humanity on a search for God. Thoughts of a Blind Beggar grew out of his own improbable journey, inspired by the spirit of St. Francis, which led from the glamour of Hollywood to the worst slums on earth. It was a journey from riches to rags, from unbelief to faith, from hollow success to a more profound happiness than he had previously imagined. But it also inspired a new calling: to awaken others to the reality of poverty, and to inspire compassion and solidarity. In this book, Straub graciously shares his reflections on a journey to God. A journey, he readily admits, that is far from over. Thoughts of a Blind Beggar will open eyes and hearts. It is a book to be savored, a companion for our own journey.
- Author BiographyEugene C Ahner teaches philosophy, theology and ethics at Catholic Theological Union and Dominican University in Chicago.
- Author(s)Eugene C. Ahner
- PublisherOrbis Books (USA)
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMaryknoll
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOrbis Books (USA)
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.